Whoops! The default skin for your wiki, defined in
monobook, is not available.
Your installation seems to include the following skins. See Manual: Skin configuration for information how to enable them and choose the default.
cologneblue / CologneBlue (disabled)
modern / Modern (disabled)
monobook / MonoBook (disabled)
vector / Vector (enabled)
- If you have just installed MediaWiki
- You probably installed from git, or directly from the source code using some other method. This is expected. Try installing some skins from mediawiki.org's skin directory, by:
- Doing this should not interfere with your git repository if you're a MediaWiki developer.
- If you have just upgraded MediaWiki
- MediaWiki 1.24 and newer no longer automatically enables installed skins (see Manual: Skin autodiscovery). You can paste the following lines into
LocalSettings.php to enable all installed skins:
wfLoadSkin( 'CologneBlue' );
wfLoadSkin( 'Modern' );
wfLoadSkin( 'MonoBook' );
- If you have just modified
- Double-check the skin names for typos.
Difference between revisions of "List of SAGA modules"
|(13 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
| || |
Latest revision as of 15:59, 23 May 2014